We work alongside the biggest and by far, the finest quality wheel refurbishment company in the UK (5 Star rating on Trustpilot).
Original manufacturer finishes, powder coating, diamond cutting and multiple other services are available, all of which involve a complete wheel refurb with tyres off process. This is carried out at their state of the art unit, with Bespoke storing your vehicle in our secure, monitored unit in Nantwich. We transport the wheels ourselves, meaning the quality is always under the highest scrutiny, not allowing for damage to be occurred by courier companies. Buckled and cracked wheels can also be catered for depending on the level of damage.
Wheel Refurbishment Breakdown:
- Chemically stripped
- Kurb damage removed and dressed
- Primary heat process to remove air pockets from the alloy
- First stage powder coat and cure – primer
- Wet spray colour depending on finish and cure
- Diamond cut finish wheels CNC cut to reveal the diamond face
- Final clear coat powder coat and cure
- Valves, tyres and centre caps refitted
Your vehicle will be stored in our dry, monitored and secure unit whilst the refurbishment process is carried out, regardless of wether you are having another service or not.