Our protection detail is designed to be effective for both new and used cars, offering an involved decontamination process which can transform a used car, whilst adding protection to all surfaces, enhancing the finish of your vehicle.
A protected car will also be noticeably easier to clean, as the waxes and coatings repel contaminants and grime, making every aspect of maintaining the vehicle effortless.
Natural waxes are the protective products used in this service, they are a traditional method of protecting painted finishes, they provide high levels of gloss and depth, whilst offering up to 6 months worth of durability.
Protection Detail Process:
- Pre Rinse and Snowfoam
- Arches washed and cleaned
- Wheels receive a 3 stage cleansing, brake dust and grime removed, tar removed and an iron fallout process to dissolve burnt on brake filings
- Washed using a quality wash mitt via the 2 bucket method
- Tar and Iron fallout removed from the paintwork
- Paintwork clay barred to remove bonded contaminants, sap, tar and industrial fallout deposits left behind from the previous chemical process
- Sills and door shuts cleaned
- Dried, using compressed air and plush micro fibre towels
- Interior vacuumed, plastics wiped down and glass cleaned
- Exterior paintwork cleansed and polished by hand
- Natural Wax applied
- Exhausts and brightwork polished
- Wheel faces sealed
- Plastics dressed
- Tyre shine applied