There is nothing quite like the feeling of of picking up a new car. The excitement, anticipation and sense of pride makes for a special moment. Our New Car Preparation service is designed to take that special moment and preserve it.
Our first process with this service is to thoroughly assess the vehicle for factory, dealership and transportation imperfections using LED lighting and a paint depth gauge, this can be done at the dealership or at your desired location if the collection has already been completed. It is advised that you ask the main dealer to not wash the vehicle, as this will cut out the process where damage is most likely to be caused.
BUILD YOUR PROTECTION PACKAGE FROM THE OPTIONS BELOW
For the ultimate paint protection package, our Paint Protection Film kits combined with a Ceramic Coating package will keep your vehicle in like new condition for the foreseeable future. Bespoke Detailing are proud to be apart of the elusive Carpro Cquartz Accredited Detailer programme. With only 200 installers worldwide the network is a closed circle of likeminded perfectionists, that can offer the very finest quartz coatings to their clients.
Carpro Cquartz Finest Reserve
Cquartz Finest Reserve Is the pinnacle of coating technology. As with the rest of our Cquartz lineup, it’s a dual layer infrared cured ceramic coating. It offers a minimum 36 months of industry leading protection, hydrophobic properties and a jaw dropping gloss. Finest Reserve differs due to its Silica Resin hybrid design, this offers the highest level of performance and durability, ensuring the paint is protected against all environmental conditions. Cquartz Finest Reserve is only available to the accredited Carpro detailer network.
Carpro Cquartz Professional
Professional is a dual layer infrared cured ceramic coating. It offers a minimum 24 months of high performance protection, super hydrophobic properties and a glass like visual appearance. It offers higher performance over Cquartz 3.0 due to its flourocarbon composite material infusion, which creates a denser protective quartz layer to shield your paint from the elements. Cquartz Professional is only available to the accredited Carpro detailer network.
Carpro Cquartz 3.0
Our entry level coating package for your paintwork. Even at entry level Cquartz 3.0 is a dual layer infrared cured ceramic coating. Its hydrophobic performance, appearance enhancing properties and protective capabilities make it the best performing entry level coating on the market. With the correct maintenance this coating is expected to last for approximately 18 months.
Wheel & Glass Package
A high temperature permanent wheel coating designed to keep brake dust at bay with strong hydrophobic properties, making for effortless maintenance. The technology used in this product has many similarities to a silicon nitride ceramic, used by NASA in for the construction of rocket engine nozzles. Cquartz Flybe is applied to the glass to repel water and contaminants, aiding vision in bad driving conditions.
New Car Preparation Detail Breakdown
- Pre rinse and Snowfoam
- Arches and door shuts degreased
- Exterior wash using 2 bucket method & quality wash mitts
- Tar removed from bodywork & trim
- Industrial fallout removed from bodywork & trim
- Vehicle clay barred to remove bonded contaminants such as tree sap
- Paintwork, shuts & wheels dried using quality microfibre towels & compressed air
- Exterior paintwork cleansed & polished by hand
- Vehicle placed on scissor lift & wheels removed
- Wheels receive a 3 stage cleansing, brake dust & grime removed, tar removed & an Iron Fallout process to dissolve burnt on brake filings
- Sensitive edges, plastics and trims masked
- Single stage enhancement is carried out to remove very minor defects, enhancing gloss and clarity
- Panel wiped to remove residue from polishing stages and inspected prior to coatings
- Ceramic Coatings applied to the paintwork and infrared cured
- Ceramic Coatings applied to the wheels, faces and barrels
- Ceramic Coatings and dressings applied to the grills and trims
- Exterior glass sealed to help improve wet weather visibility
- Exhausts polished and heat resistant coating applied
- Wheels refitted and tyres dressed
Optional engine bay package:
- Engine bay cleaned and degreased
- Plastics sealed to repel dirt build up
Optional interior package:
- Interior vacced
- Plastics wiped
- Glass cleaned
- Fabric coat applied to mats and carpets
- Leather coating applied to interior leather surfaces