MINOR PAINT CORRECTION
Paint correction is where the transformations really start to happen. This service is designed for both new and used cars, where light to medium level defects are present. In our experience, most brand new cars will require paint correction to rectify poor dealership preparation. A single stage machine polish is carried out, which removes light/medium defects, whilst also refining the paint to boost gloss and sharpness.
There’s a choice of 2 protection systems in this service, Ceramic Coatings or Natural Waxes. A protected car will be noticeably easier to clean, as the waxes and coatings repel contaminants and grime, making every aspect of maintaining the vehicle effortless.
Ceramic coatings are at the pinnacle of automotive car care, they have become hugely popular in recent years due to their durability, gloss enhancing and hydrophobic properties. They are a hardy barrier against the most stubborn of contaminants, such as tar, sap and bird lime. A typical ceramic coating will last for 2 years with the correct maintenance.
Natural waxes are a traditional method of protecting painted finishes, they provide high levels of gloss and depth, whilst offering up to 6 months worth of durability.
Minor Paint Correction Breakdown:
- Pre Rinse and Snowfoam
- Sills and door shuts cleaned
- Arches washed and cleaned
- Washed using a quality wash mitt via the 2 bucket method
- Tar and Iron fallout removed from the paintwork
- Paintwork claybarred to remove bonded contaminants, sap, tar and industrial fallout deposits left behind from the previous chemical process
- Dried, using compressed air and plush microfibre towels
- Vehicle placed on scissor lift
- Wheels removed to receive a 3 stage cleansing, brake dust and grime removed, tar removed and an iron fallout process to dissolve burnt on brake filings
- Sensitive edges, plastics and trims masked
- Single stage machine polish carried out to remove defects, swirls and marring, enhancing the finish and increasing gloss clarity
- Panel wiped to remove residue from polishing stages and inspected prior to coatings
- Ceramic Coatings or Natural Waxes applied to the paintwork
- Ceramic Coatings or High temperature wax applied to the wheels, faces and barrels
- Exterior glass sealed to help improve wet weather visibility
- Ceramic Coatings or natural waxes applied to grills and trims
- Exhausts polished
- Wheels refitted and tyres dressed
Optional interior package:
- Interior vacced
- Plastics wiped
- Glass cleaned
- Fabric surfaces sealed to aid maintenance and reduce grime buildup
- Leather treated and sealed to aid maintenance